footer at Simply CVS.
- Option one: Choose the HTML widget option.
- Copy this and paste into your gadget. <span class="Apple-style-span" style="color: #879ac3;">__________________________________________</span>
- You may choose to change the color of the line by changing the color number. You can find the HTML color number you want by visiting the HTML Color Code Generator. Just replace the HTML color code above (highlighted with yellow) with the code of the color you want.
- Also, you can add to make the line longer (underline key) or delete some. I just add it and play around editing it until it is just the length I want.
- You can also change it to a dashed line -------- if you choose, or dots........, or =============, or +++++++++, or ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~, or anything you'd like!
- Option two: If you want it a little closer to the gadget and it happens to be an HTML gadget you can just paste this before or after the HTML in the gadget--or both. And if it is closer than you want, tuck in another one and make it the color of your background and it won't show up but will leave a nice space between the gadget and line.