words, you could skip composing it in the post editor).
- Click on Edit HTML and copy all the content.
- Click on the Settings tab at the top of that page and click on Formatting.
- Go down near the bottom of the page and find "Post Template" and paste your HTML code into the box and click save settings.
- Open up a new post and you should see the information there (you can alter or delete it whenever you want).
- You can see an example of this in Nurturing Cuisine's Chocolate Brownie Recipe post--notice the "See Where Nurturing Cuisine Links Up" banner at the bottom of the page, this was added to show up in each post.