Monday, February 21, 2011

How do I make a link in a comment?

Answer:  To leave a link in a comment takes just a little HTML code.  Fill in the underlined area with your own information (see example below).  You are welcome to practice in the comment area below--comments here are moderated so will take 
a while to show up.


<a href="PasteURLHere">NAME YOU WANT LINK TO BE HERE</a>


Example:  <a href="http://simplyblogginglessons.blogspot.com/ ">Simply Blogging University</a> would show up as: Simply Blogging University.


Check out all the Pop Quizzes here at Simply Blogging University for other quick tips for blogging.

7 comments:

KY Klips said...

I had been planning to research how to do this very thing. Thanks for making it easy! :)
KY Klips Blog

Cheryl said...

Glad to help, KY! You did just great!

Katrina @ They All Call Me Mom said...

Is This Right?

not sure if I did that correctly..

Cheryl said...

Looks right, Katrina, but it doesn't take me anywhere but an error page for this blog.

Cheryl said...

Katrina, thought I'd try it to be sure I had it correct here--can't remember if I did that. Here is my test:

Simply CVS

shannon said...

Just wanted you to know if you got a dollar every time I use this link you would be rich. Thanks so much :)

Cheryl said...

Great, Shannon! That reminds of me of how my grandfather used to say, "If I had a nickel for every time I walked the cows from the barn to the pasture..."