Saturday, April 30, 2011

An Update from Cheryl

Hi, all!  I have not forgotten you all it is just that my time on the computer is filled with keeping up Simply CVS which is time sensitive.  Since Simply Blogging U is not time sensitive I have prioritized my time in light of my family's current "crisis."  I hope that within the next few weeks I can get it back together and start posting here again. Meanwhile, I hope you have all found something here you can use and I encourage you to do a little more exploring thru the lessons and quizzes to be sure you have seen them all.  Thanks for your patience!

3 comments:

Brandi @ Frugal Farmhouse said...

I just found your blog and anson excited! Thank you!!!I am going to start from the beginning and hope to create a n awesome poplar blog. I can't wait to see your new posts :)

Katrina said...

Can you direct me to a tutorial on how to attached a button code? I currently have an image and would like to turn it into a button that directs to my site. I know you are taking a break from this blog right now, but I was just wondering if you knew of a tutorial on how to do this?
Thanks :)

Cheryl said...

Katrina, check out this post and see if it covers what you need:

http://simplyblogginglessons.blogspot.com/2011/02/blogging-201-lesson-1-create-button.html